Does deleting your browser history give you a sigh of relief? Think again. Google maintains a track of all your history since your first search. This does make almost everybody think twice because at some point or the other we all have searched about stuff we don’t want anybody to know. With these few steps you can clear all your browsing history from Google’s memory.
- Ensure you are logged in to your google account.
- Go to google.com/history
- Click on the gear button at top right hand side. When you click on the download button.
- The following dialogue box will appear:
- Click on create archive and it will the file to your email.
- Open you Gmail. You would have received a mail to download the archive of your history or view the archive in drive.
- Download the zip file or view it in your browser. The file contains details of all that have surfed since day 1 of your account on Google.
Got jitterbugs, eh?
Don’t worry; you can delete them by clicking on the gear button and selecting “Remove Items” present right below Downloads. Select the time from when and you now can put up that worn down smile back again.